To tighten any of your adjustable cord bracelets, pull on the string ends on each side of the slip knot. To loosen the bracelets, pull gently on the sides of the bracelet by tugging the loose strings through the slip knot. There's no need to untie the bracelet to adjust the size as they can be adjusted for 6-12 inch wrists!
Articles in this section
- How do I use a carrier oil to dilute my essential oils?
- What is a carrier oil?
- How do I tighten or loosen my adjustable cord bracelet?
- How do I use my roll-on essential oils?
- How do I use my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser?
- How do I use essential oils on my diffuser bracelet?
- How do I replace my sponge filter?
- How do I clean my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser?
- Help! What do I do if my In-Car Essential Oil Diffuser is not working?